our organic disclaimer.
Now remember, it's organic.
This could mean:
- Substitutions when stock is unavailable or delayed
- Stock may not appear at all due to availability and seasonality issues
- It won't be cosmetically perfect
- In rare cases we may not be able to fulfil a guaranteed weight. You'll be notified by email, text or a social channel (likely after delivery)
- Mistakes can happen. We're only human!
Ordering, planning and delivery notes:
We are a delivery service and hold as little stock as possible, our service is made to order and orders must be made in advance.
- Any new specific plan, box or membership needs to be received by 11pm at the latest on a Tuesday evening.
Examples of specific plans include: any particular extra, request or dislike/allergy and/or a timed delivery slot
- In most cases you can order a general box up until Monday morning to 9am and receive it in the same week (usually the Tuesday next day). This only applies on set mixed boxes (not salad or any extra) since we usually have enough stock to make you a mixed box and deliver it in the same week.
Examples of general boxes are: fruit, veg or a mix of both in 3kg or 5kg amounts. The variety may lack because of the short notice, but the second box will be more amazing!
- Boxes and orders made after Monday 9am will be fulfilled (delivered) the following week - it's so we can order in everything you require. We don't hold much stock (and nothing in the Summer months) to make sure everything is fresh for you, and to cut down on wastage.
- Changes, edits and cancellations must be made in advance of one week (i.e. give a week's notice for any updates to your orders) or you will be billed for it
In placing an order and continued use of the site, you agree to our terms.